We are a class of 31 Year 3 and 4 students. This blog is used as a portal for the students to access out learning sites. We use Seesaw to share our learnings with our families.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Today the children discussed what they were going to do for their class reward that they earned last term. The class has to achieve 50 marbl...
-
Here are some of the kids presenting their work today........ LIFE CYCLE OF A SHARK MAIA PRESENTING HER WORK CAM THINKING OF THE...
-
Monkey Kea Owl Meerkat Blue ducks Tuatara Guinea pig These are the options you can choose from. VOTE NOW!
That was interesting room 2. It's fun doing body percussion isn't it? I must remember to do it with room 3 when I get back. You may be able to give me some good ideas.
ReplyDeleteMrs Hall
Thats pretty cool - we never did anything like that when I was at school! Its amazing too all the different sounds you can hear when its raining.... and it rains a lot here in Ireland! Ezra's Uncle Steven
ReplyDelete