Sunday 4 August 2013

Discovery TIme 05/08/13

Goal=Perserverance

Some statements that we were telling ourselves when we were perservering:
  • "try and finish it off"
  • "keep doing it even though it becomes frustrating"
  • "keep on trying and when I mess up I won't make a big fuss about it"
  • "I had a pattern stuck in my head and I told myself to keep doing it"
  • "If I keep trying and learn now I could be a great knitter in the future"
These sorts of statements can be used in lots of other areas of our lives and learning!!











2 comments:

  1. looks like a lot of fun at your discovery time =)


    JACK KININMONTH

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI I WAS JUST ON THE BLOG AND JACK CAME IN AND POSTED SOMTHING IF IT SOUNDS DOME WITCH IT WILL SOUND DOME DO NOT COUNT IT AS SOMTHING PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO SEE. MAIA KININMONTH

    ReplyDelete

Egg-cellent eggs by Room 2.

Can you recognise any of the possible artists?